February Favorites
February 26th, 2014 11:37 pm As I've only made like, one post this month, here's a list of some of the best things that have been keeping me quite busy (and therefore, unable to blog much...). As usual, this is in no particular order.
Bob's Burgers. Having been recommended it numerous times, I finally gave in and started watching. Gotta say, I was not disappointed. Not only is it funny, but the characters are very likable and their love for one another and family dynamic is grin inducing.
Venetia by Georgette Heyer. Being the Heyer/Austen-esque fan girl that I am, I frequently pick up books from the Queen of Regency Romance. Venetia is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
The Wolf Among Us. The second episode came out this month and I LOVED it! Really digging the whole game. It's gritty, surprising, funny, and fun for classic literature geeks.
Nivea Lip Balm. I'm already on my second tube of this stuff! As someone who frequently suffers from dry, chapped lips (seeing as my lips are the majority of my face), this thing is a lifesaver.
Final Fantasy 9. One of my all-time favorite Final Fantasy installments, I've revisited this one after quite a few years. Arguably one of the better FF stories, the music in this one is i-pod worthy.
Bob's Burgers. Having been recommended it numerous times, I finally gave in and started watching. Gotta say, I was not disappointed. Not only is it funny, but the characters are very likable and their love for one another and family dynamic is grin inducing.
Venetia by Georgette Heyer. Being the Heyer/Austen-esque fan girl that I am, I frequently pick up books from the Queen of Regency Romance. Venetia is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
The Wolf Among Us. The second episode came out this month and I LOVED it! Really digging the whole game. It's gritty, surprising, funny, and fun for classic literature geeks.
Nivea Lip Balm. I'm already on my second tube of this stuff! As someone who frequently suffers from dry, chapped lips (seeing as my lips are the majority of my face), this thing is a lifesaver.
Final Fantasy 9. One of my all-time favorite Final Fantasy installments, I've revisited this one after quite a few years. Arguably one of the better FF stories, the music in this one is i-pod worthy.Tags: